» 제품소개  » Sound & Vibration Analyzer

품명: i See
제조사: Benstone
모델: i See
규격: i See
- 제품 상세설명 :

iSee Software

iSee software coupled with the impaq Elite or fieldpaq II data collectors is a powerful solution to your management of machine health condition. With iSee, you may easily build up a database for managing the archive data of your machines, so as to prevent from unscheduled shut-down and save your maintenance cost.

iSee is setting the new standard in route collection asset management. With simple to use one-click reports, downloading pre-defined routes, trending, alarm and signal analysis, iSee provides a very powerful strategy to your machinery condition monitoring needs.

With iSee , you may monitoring the bearing and gear conditions effectively by the measurements of high frequency spike signals. iSee supports fault frequency display on the spectral plots, and advanced band alarm analysis which can monitor specified machine problems.

• Display Fault frequencies on the spectral plots for easy vibration diagnosis
  • Complete database of bearing fault frequencies (optional)
  • Manage alarm settings with alarm category
  • Effective alarm status analysis with both overall and band alarm
  • Automatic Reports with iSee all you to build a custom report for simple one click reports
  • Trending plots with linked diaplay of corresponding spectral plots.
  • Easy to setup database with templates